Subscribe to this feed and you will automatically be notified of new modules, updated modules, and other module-related news.
- 12/13/2019In this digital ITEMS module, Dr. Jue Wang and Dr. George Engelhard Jr. describe the Rasch measurement framework for the construction and evaluation of new measures and scales and demonstrate the estimation of core models with the Shiny_ERMA and Winsteps programs.
- 11/14/2019This update contains bug fixes and updated navigational icons.
- 09/25/2019This update contains revised navigational icons, bug fixes, an updated slide handout, and an updated video.
- 09/09/2019A new update of DM07 is now live in the portal with bug fixes and the R code directly included in the Resources tab of the module. The code is also available as an independent download from the 'Contents' tab.
- 08/28/2019A major update of the previous "sneak peek" module was released today, which includes a second section on fairness frameworks, principled assessment design, and applications. The application of some principles are illustrated using brief vignettes from an activity for teaching communication and collaboration skills in the workplace.
Subscribe to this feed and you will automatically be notified of new opportunities, partnerships, and other noteworthy updates.
- 03/27/2019We created a new topic area in the module library entitled 'Diagnostic Measurement'. This now includes the previously released PDF module on the rule-space methodology as well as our two new digital training modules on checklists for practitioners and the G-DINA framework. You can also find those two digital modules on the portal homepage.
- 09/11/2018We are very excited to welcome Xi Lu to our team who will help us with aspects of instructional design for our ITEMS modules. Get to know her a bit by reading her bio!
- 09/09/2018We have created a new portal area called "Connections". It showcases professional associations, assessment companies, and other organizations that provide free and paid-access professional development resources in educational measurement.
- 09/09/2018Volunteer to help with the content development aspects of our digital modules.
- 07/30/2018We are seeking a volunteer to help design and implement a coherent social learning and engagement strategy around items.