- 03/16/2019A new version of this module is available, which includes several visual enhancements to the slides as well as some minor bug fixes.
- 03/15/2019A new version of this module is available, which includes several visual enhancements to the slides as well as some minor bug fixes.
- 03/08/2019A new digital ITEMS module is now available in the portal. In this module, Natacha Carragher, Jonathan Templin, and colleagues provide a didactic overview of the specification, estimation, evaluation, and interpretation steps for diagnostic measurement / classification models (DCMs).
- 12/21/2018A new version of Digital Module 03 is now available, which includes various small but helpful enhancements to navigation and a few bug fixes.
- 11/14/2018A new version of the digital module is available, which includes various minor bug fixes.
- 11/01/2018A new digital ITEMS module is now available in the portal. In this module, Dr. Stefanie Wind introduces the framework of nonparametric item response theory (IRT), in particular Mokken scaling, which can be used to evaluate fundamental measurement properties with less strict assumptions than parametric IRT models.
- 10/19/2018A new version of the module is available, which includes a new player interface, enhanced navigation and animation, and additional minor tweaks.
- 10/17/2018An updated version with a new player frame, enhanced navigation, updated quiz results slides, as well as improved animation and design is available for "Digital Module 2: Scale Reliability in Structural Equation Modeling".
- 10/02/2018The Fall 2018 issue of Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice just came out with our new ITEMS Corner segment.
- 07/12/2018The Summer 2018 issue of Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice just came out with our new ITEMS Corner segment.
- 06/18/2018An updated version with some corrections and bug fixes is available for Digital Module 1: Reliability in Classical Test Theory.
- 06/01/2018In this review of select ITEMS modules, author George T. Gray discusses their continued relevance for professional training across disciplines, especially learners within the licensure and certification community.
- 04/12/2018Check out our second digital module on scale reliability within a structural equation modeling framework by Greg Hancock and Ji An!
- 04/12/2018Check out our first digital module on reliability within a classical test theory framework by Charlie Lewis and Michael Chajewski!
- 09/11/2018We are very excited to welcome Xi Lu to our team who will help us with aspects of instructional design for our ITEMS modules. Get to know her a bit by reading her bio!
- 09/09/2018We have created a new portal area called "Connections". It showcases professional associations, assessment companies, and other organizations that provide free and paid-access professional development resources in educational measurement.
- 09/09/2018Volunteer to help with the content development aspects of our digital modules.
- 07/30/2018We are seeking a volunteer to help design and implement a coherent social learning and engagement strategy around items.
- 06/18/2018You can now contribute to instructional design efforts via shorter-term volunteer efforts.
- 06/15/2018We are pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Leanne Furby as a leader in our instructional design team. Check out her profile on the Teams page!
André A. Rupp (Editor, 2016-2022)
Phone: (609) 252-8545
Let us know what we could do in the area of classroom assessment here.
Let us know what works well and what can be improved here!
Share resources that you would recommend to others here!