- 06/13/2019This update contains various graphical enhancements and bug fixes.
- 04/24/2019In this digital ITEMS module, Dr. Allison Ames and Aaron Myers discuss the most common Bayesian approach to model-data fit evaluation called Posterior Predictive Model Checking (PPMC) and illustrate the approach using simple linear regression and unidimensional item response theory.
- 04/01/2019A "sneak peek" version of a new digital module is available in the portal. In this digital ITEMS module, Dr. Bob Mislevy conceptually introduces a sociocognitive perspective on educational measurement, which focuses on a variety of design and implementation considerations for creating fair and valid assessments for learners from diverse populations with diverse sociocultural experiences.
- 03/27/2019This update contains a few minor bug fixes for quizzes and a video embedding.
- 03/26/2019A new version of this module is available with a few minor bug fixes in the intro branch and a few content slides. Additional visual enhancements were included as well.
- 03/27/2019We created a new topic area in the module library entitled 'Diagnostic Measurement'. This now includes the previously released PDF module on the rule-space methodology as well as our two new digital training modules on checklists for practitioners and the G-DINA framework. You can also find those two digital modules on the portal homepage.
- 09/11/2018We are very excited to welcome Xi Lu to our team who will help us with aspects of instructional design for our ITEMS modules. Get to know her a bit by reading her bio!
- 09/09/2018We have created a new portal area called "Connections". It showcases professional associations, assessment companies, and other organizations that provide free and paid-access professional development resources in educational measurement.
- 09/09/2018Volunteer to help with the content development aspects of our digital modules.
- 07/30/2018We are seeking a volunteer to help design and implement a coherent social learning and engagement strategy around items.
André A. Rupp (Editor, 2016-2022)
Phone: (609) 252-8545
Let us know what we could do in the area of classroom assessment here.
Let us know what works well and what can be improved here!
Share resources that you would recommend to others here!