Subscribe to this feed and you will automatically be notified of new modules, updated modules, and other module-related news.
- 08/02/2020We brought the visual presentation and navigation of this module in line with our current visual standards for other modules.
- 08/02/2020This pass provides access to a single ZIP folder with all 45 previously published modules.
- 08/02/2020In this digital ITEMS module, Dr. Jeffrey Harring and Ms. Tessa Johnson introduce the linear mixed effects (LME) model as a flexible general framework for simultaneously modeling continuous repeated measures data with a scientifically-defensible function that adequately summarizes both individual change as well as the average response.
- 08/02/2020In this digital ITEMS module, Dr. Ketterlin Geller and her colleagues provide an introduction to accessibility of educational assessments. They discuss the legal basis for accessibility in K-12 and higher education organizations and describe how test and item design features as well as examinee characteristics affect the role that accessibility plays in evaluating test validity during test development operational deployment.
- 08/02/2020In this digital ITEMS module, Dr. Michael B. Bunch provides an in-depth, step-by-step look at how standard setting is done. It does not focus on any specific procedure or methodology (e.g., modified Angoff, bookmark, body of work) but on the practical tasks that must be completed for any standard setting activity.
Subscribe to this feed and you will automatically be notified of new opportunities, partnerships, and other noteworthy updates.
- 04/07/2020We are excited to welcome Kelley Wheeler to the ITEMS team!
- 04/04/2020We are excited to welcome Michelle Vanchu-Orosco to our ITEMS team!
- 03/27/2019We created a new topic area in the module library entitled 'Diagnostic Measurement'. This now includes the previously released PDF module on the rule-space methodology as well as our two new digital training modules on checklists for practitioners and the G-DINA framework. You can also find those two digital modules on the portal homepage.
- 09/11/2018We are very excited to welcome Xi Lu to our team who will help us with aspects of instructional design for our ITEMS modules. Get to know her a bit by reading her bio!
- 09/09/2018We have created a new portal area called "Connections". It showcases professional associations, assessment companies, and other organizations that provide free and paid-access professional development resources in educational measurement.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
André A. Rupp (Editor, 2016-2021)
Phone: (443) 538-7794